WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA CHAPTER?
If you would like to help with the direction of the local chapter and activities, joining the Leadership Council is a good first step. Officers and Leadership Council make of the Local Chapter Board of Directors. Leadership Council minimum requirements are:
- Member in good standing
- Make a one-year commitment to the Chapter
- Attend the monthly board meeting and board status calls (mostly by phone) at least 50% of the time.
- Attend at least 50% of our chapter meetings - we usually have 6 per year plus the Awards Reception.
- Keep current with Board-related communications (email and website),
- Participate in activities to support the Chapter (sponsorship, communications, programs, special events, etc.
Fill out the survey below and we will contact you to schedule a time to talk more