SFHDI Chapter Sponsorship provides your organization generous exposure at events, Chapter meetings, the SFHDI website and meeting invitations. You can also have the opportunity to become an exclusive featured presenter at Chapter meetings on your products, services or a case study. Below are some interesting facts about the SFHDI Chapter:
- The HDI Chapter holds four (4) to six (6) Chapter events annually. These events are open for members and registered guests.
- Chapter events are pre-booked with relevant speaker presentations by industry experts. They speak on a wide range of topics, which are both interesting and informative to our members.
- SFHDI Chapter events are networking opportunities and present opportunities to engage with local IT Service and Support professionals.
- We have a Chapter website and utilize various Social Media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to reach our audience.
- ~30 companies are on our paid member list.
- Our distribution list includes over 2000 people in the IT industry.
Your organization’s involvement in the SFHDI Chapter Company Sponsorship program distinguishes you above others while getting your message out to targeted professionals. As a registered non-profit organization, we truly depend on membership and sponsor support to continue to provide the valuable resource of an association focused on IT service and support professionals. Our Chapter is managed by experienced and influential volunteers from the service and support industry striving to work together to raise the bar in our industry.
To sponsor the SF Bay Area local chapter or learn more about the sponsorship levels listed below, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.