We are always looking for new venues to host San Francisco Bay Area HDI (SFHDI) chapter events. Events are held six times a year, usually on the third Wednesday or Friday at lunch time. Many of our meetings are 'simulcast' and held in three locations at the same time to cover SF, East Bay and South Bay members and attendees. Our attendance ranges from 25-60 people, depending on the date, location, and presentation topic.
You will find that this is a fun and rewarding way to introduce the HDI community to your company and gain visibility with your colleagues in the San Francisco Bay area. It is also a community service and a way of giving back to the community. You can count on the VP of Programs and the Program Committee members to help you plan all the details of the meeting.
Hosting a event is very simple. At a minimum, we need you to provide the following:
- A meeting room to fit 35-50 people comfortably
- Access to catering for lunch (either on-site or outside catering)
- Web and conference call capabilities (WebEx, Skype, Zoom, etc)
Optional: Video capabilities and/or a short presentation/tour of your support center
One empty table is needed for our vendor members to display their brochures. The best location for this table is near the refreshments. Another table is needed at the entrance to the room for registration.
Here is how our typical agenda looks:
- 11:30 – 11:45 Registration, Networking, and Lunch
- 11:45 – 12:15 Introductions and Announcements
- 12:15 – 1:15 Main Presentation and Q&A
- 1:15 – 1:30 Closing and Prizes
- 1:30 – 2:00 Site Tour (if applicable)
Thank you for your service to the support community in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you would like to be a site host, please fill out this form and our VP Programs will contact you.
If you have any quesitons, please contact us at email@example.com